put a fucking bag on your head and sleep you god damn piece of shit
take a nap on a fucking ski lift
- Child: mommy I'm sick
- Mom: yaaaaas bitch cause I am what? SICKENING
- child: but mommy I've been throwing up
- Mom: yaaaaaaaaaaas bitch gag on my eleganza
i was about to jerk off but then i accidentally watched the funniest video ive ever seen
- me: haha hey guys do u dare me to eat this whole thing of ice cream
- them: no
- me: *shaking my head and chuckling* i cant believe you guys are making me do this
- them: we're not
- me: *eating right out of the thing* this is so wild you guys you're so fucked up for making me do this
This makes me so happy, and yet so sad.
He was smart, he was a writer (you could tell by his phrasing) and this is something he TRULY cares about. That boy has a heart and he cares. He sees the truth for what it is and he refuses to sit idly and watch as the youth of america just stumbles by.
BUT the teacher was done. She didn’t care. She was fed up.
BUT the students were uncaring, even laughing, as this young man walked out
BUT this video was put online to be deemed as a joke and embarrass that boy.
THAT is unexceptionable
THAT is not right.
If you are this young gentleman if you are his relative, or if you have ever done something similar.
I am so proud of you
To take your opinion and share. NOT ONCE did he threaten her, NOT ONCE did he raise his voice above a proper projection so that the class could hear his words NOT ONCE did he insult her in any means past how she was behaving with her job. He didn’t undermine her. He didn’t hurt her, and yet he gave his message and left in peace.
That makes him a true, undeniable, super hero in my eyes.
Thank you sir.
My mom, an elementary school teacher, clapped an applauded this boy when I showed this to her.
That boy is great
hot damn this kid knows where it’s at
Can we give this kid a medal?